Sunday, February 9, 2014

Plaid vest and green emerald skirt


Hello, dears! I love to wear skirts a lot now and can't imagine my wardrobe without them! It seems so strange to me that when I studied at school I wore skirts so rarely, I thought that they don't fit me.
You probably remember about my love to skater skirts too! This type is my favourite for sure! As you could see all the skirts I bought recently were like this)
This beautiful green emerald skirt is from Chicwish, I really love the colour and the lush form of it! By the way, you can find lots of such lovely skirts on their site;) I decided to combine it with plaid vest, I like how green stripes on it fit the skirt's colour. First I wanted to add some simple black bag, but suddenly I remembered about this clutch with neon finishing, I think it's a great accent for this outfit. What is you opinion?)
I also was a little bit busy this week, I started to work for a great russian online-magazine by writing articles for it. It's so interesting for me and I really love to do this! I'll show to you few of my publications soon.
Have a great week! 

Привет, дорогие! Последние пару лет я очень люблю юбки, ношу их практически не снимая и с трудом представляю свой гардероб без них! Для меня теперь так странно, что в школе я почти не носила юбки, считая, что мне они не идут. О моей любви к skater skirts вы тоже наверно помните! Этот тип юбок мой любимый, и все последние мои "юбочные" приобретения именно такого фасона)
Эта чудесная юбка красивого изумрудного оттенка из онлайн-магазина Chicwish, мне очень понравился цвет и ее пышная форма! Кстати, на сайте вы можете найти множество подобных юбок;) Я решила скомбинировать юбку с клетчатым жилетом, мне нравится, как зеленые полосочки на нем гармонируют с цветом юбки. Сначала я думала добавить простую черную сумку, но потом вспомнила о клатче с неоновой отделкой и решила, что он станет отличным акцентом в этом образе. Что скажете?)
Я была немного занята на этой неделе, я начала работать для одного замечательного онлайн-журнала, для которого пишу статьи. Такая работа мне очень интересна и определенно по душе! Чуть позже я поделюсь с вами некоторыми из своих публикаций. 
Желаю всем отличной недели!


Wearing:

H&M necklace
Zara boots
Pull&Bear clutch
vintage vest


























xoxo
Love, Yulia

23 comments:

  1. Cool look! I love the prints and the skirt is perfect!!

    http://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you styled this. The green is so pretty and I think would be great for spring as well. Love your hair in this as well!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw you look so beautiful! I love the whole combo, especially the skirt ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skater skirts and you can totally pull them off! I used to wear more pants but lately skirts and dresses are always in mind :) Also, I love your boots!

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style keeps getting better and better! Love your vest xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking stunning as always dear.x I absolutely love your outfit, that skirt is gorgeous love the colour! Congratulations on your job, it sounds really interesting! Have a lovely week.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. я разделяю вашу любовь к skater skirt,мне очень понравился этот образ,у вас прекрасное чувство стиля!

    ReplyDelete
  8. У Вас такииие шикарные ноги! Носите юбки чаще! Мне очень понравился ансамбль из безрукавки и юбки.

    ReplyDelete
  9. я тоже предпочитаю юбки брюкам) Все таки это так женственно и безусловно удобно! Стильный, задорный образ! Отлично выглядишь!
    Хорошего дня)

    ReplyDelete
  10. отличное сочетание! в деталях вообще красота!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Замечательный лук, Вам очень идут юбки!)
    http://smthgoodineveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this combo! the vest is great!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Прекрасное пальто!

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning look, love your coat xx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Клатч очень здорово вписался в этот образ! Очень понравился юбка!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Девушки, большое спасибо за теплые слова) Мне очень приятно* <3



    Thank you so much for your sweet comments, dear girls) Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey ! You have such a great blog ! I followed via GFC just as you asked on my blog !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete